A collection of my favourite 10 songs and covers from the talented Liverpool vocal harmony band MiC LOWRY.
- Tuxedo- The first song I heard from MiC LOWRY and all I could think was harmonies, harmonies, HARMONIES! No other band do what they do, such a cool track.
- Cover of- BRYSON TILLER X TORY LANEZ X TAEDRA MOSES = Mashup Heaven.
- Living for this throwback cover of Stevie Wonder – Master Blaster/Bob Marley- Jammin. Major reggae feels.
- Cover of one of my favourite songs at the moment, Drake- One Dance, featuring an interesting mashup!
- When you are in love and full of Bad Intentions.
- RIHANNA- KISS IT BETTER X PHARRELL- FRONTIN. Definition of smooooooth.
- A younger MiC LOWRY- Mashing up Frank Ocean, Chris Brown & D’Angelo, straight fire!
- Tupac x Blackstreet x Fifth Harmony- Click below to see how this unlikely mashup turned out!
9. You can never go wrong with a bit of Beyoncé- Party x Irreplaceable.
- Their latest single Oh Lord – A smooth spin on a classic.